Sunday, July 22, 2012

Perfect Day!

I am so behind on blogging! I have made a lot of awesome dishes, created some great outfits, and shared a lot great summer times with my family and friends since I have lasted posted and am excited to share each experience with you. But this post is going to be about today! Because I am really excited about my outfit today and it has been a wonderful day! Their is just something wonderful about an outfit that perfectly conveys your mood or attitude for the day, and this is defiantly one of those outfits.

First things first my outfit!



This outfit was inspired by Bows and Summer colors! The Bow idea came from a tutorial I found on Pinterest.


Here is my hair Bow!


Amazing Five Dollar Vintage Navy Shoes!


My Husbands awesome picture!

It so happens that my husband also had an awesome outfit on today that he picked out himself!


He is a goof ball.


He is pretty cute too!

We ended the day with amazing  homemade breakfast burritos that I forgot to take pictures of because they were that good. It was a beautiful day and is not over yet!

Comments and Thoughts are Welcome! Stay tuned for the rest of my summer adventures in fashion, food, and crafts!





No comments:

Post a Comment