Thursday, July 8, 2010

Got My Favorite On


The title of this post was inspired by the Jack Penate song, Got My Favorite. This blue blouse is one of my favorites. It is just basic, simple, and an absolute perfect shade of vibrant blue. And always makes me feel absolutely perfect no matter how ugly I actually am that day. The first picture below is a photo of Valentina Panema in a perfectly simple white blouse, from the Garance Dore blog. Garance loves a basic blouse and so do I. It is just so simple that it just seems to bring out all the other beautiful features of a women. The following photo was taken in the Great Mosque in Cordoba Spain. It was one of my favorite pieces to wear while on my European tour.
Photo by: Garance Dore



Pants: Urban Outfitters
Cami: Urban Outfitters
Blouse: Thrift Store
Necklace: Altered Buckle necklace
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment