Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Simple Post

It has been way to long since I have last blogged. I am going to try to make a couple of excuses for myself, the first being that I was super busy living the perfect summer life :) the collage above are a few images from that life. The second excuse is that when I finally had a chance to blog I lost my camera :( lucky it was returned :) so I should be back to regular posts.

Now to the actual post! The theme of this post is braids. A simple theme. The fashion world is finally been forced to turn away from the crazy and over the top themes to wear able simple clothes. And as the July Vogue stated "Can we get an 'Amen' up in here?"



The shirt is from Buckle, the braided belt was taken of a pair of shirts from Cira, a store in Old Town Fort Collins.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment