Monday, June 10, 2013

Best Bites Thai Peanut Noodle Salad

For meals I usually get my inspiration and instructions from blogs, pinterest, or my favorite cookbook "Our Best Bites"*. This cookbook was given to me at my bridal shower and has been so amazing! Absolutely everything I have made has been simply amazing even at the beginning of our marriage when my cooking skills were a little lacking. And tonights Thai Peanut Noodle Salad was pretty much the best of the best! They Best Bites bloggers just came out with a second cookbook and I cannot wait to get it! All of their recipes are on their blog but there is just something nice about cooking from a cookbook and there are awesome tips in the cookbook. Like peeling ginger with a spoon (crazy right?) I would have never thought of it on my own.

Thai Peanut Noodle Salad
Another awesome part about this salad is that it was way simple. Just mix up the dressing, boil the noodles, cut the veggies (I made it even simpler by buying bagged salad with cabbage and carrots already in it), and prepare the chicken (I used pre-grilled frozen chicken). The tutorial is awesome on the Best Bites Blog.



So so so Good!!!

*I am not being paid or asked to advertise this cookbook or blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment