Sunday, February 6, 2011

Whatever Happened to Style?

I saw the end of this commercial briefly yesterday and had to watch it again. I love everything about it. I especially love the shot of the pocket square of the gentlemen at 6 seconds and how the gentlemen tips his hat to the lady and holds her umberlla. These are all small and simple things that do not take much effort, but make all the difference. We have just become to busy and have lost respect and touch with true basic style. I hope that one day we can get back to this way of life. It just takes changing one little thing each day. Such as caring a little more about what you wear, or respecting those around you by opening a door. Hope this inspires you to put a little more style in your everyday life, I know a lot of you already do!




P.S. I just watched the Chrysler Super Bowl commercial and it was pretty good too, less to do with fashion though but well done none the less.

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree :) It's like what I was saying on my post Etiquette or Eticut that you commented on, we've lost all that...loveliness!

    I've given you an award on my blog by the way!

    x

    ReplyDelete