Monday, February 21, 2011

Missing . . .

It is getting to the time of year were days are starting to get longer and blue skies ocasionanly appear just tempting and hinting that warmer days are to come. But yet, it has snowed two days in a row... And thus the longing for summer days has hit me hard today.

I miss late summer nights in Paris . . .
Photo Credit: Cherry Blossom Girl

I miss summer road trips . . .


 I miss summer dresses in white . . .



Photo Credit: Miss at la Playa
Photo Credit: The Sartorialist


I miss bike rides . . .
Photo Credit: The Sartorialist



I miss fluffy Clouds . . .



and beaches . . .


I miss hours on end spent with my horse . . .





 But most of all I miss the green and the blue . . .

Photo Credit: Yvan Rodic


Photo Credit: Tiffany Rebecca

Photo Credit: The Sartorialist

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following, but unfortunately you aren't yet. :) have a wonderful day! we stay in touch...

    Vicky
    new post:Schneehase.&
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them when they come! I took advantage of them way too much, and now Summer is officially over down here :( But luckily I'll be spending a few Summery nights in France this year, so yay!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog my dear! Let's follow each other :)
    http://luxecouture05.blogsot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm totally with you. i can't wait for summer to be here!

    http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete