Saturday, September 7, 2013

Some of my favorite things...

Well it is my favorite part of the week, the weekend! I began the weekend by organizing my new favorite room in our new apartment, my walk in-closet. Then took a walk with my husband and was so excited to see the first falling leaves, the first sign of my favorite season, Fall! And Fall means Fall fashion, The September Issue, and New York Fashion Week.

My Favorite Room
(My Walk in Closet)

Fall Peacoats are out!

Bags and Neckalces


Scarf Corner

A few of my favorite keepsakes from my Europe trip, heirlooms from my grandparents, and my earnings on my grandmothers glass vanity piece.

Mirror from Granada, Spain, horse shoe from Great Uncles barn, and lip stick holder was my Grandmothers.



The changing leaves from our walk



And last but not least my favorite images from the Vogue September Issue





Hope you enjoyed my favorite things! 
Stay tuned for my favorites from the Fall Fashion Shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment