Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Little Things

I was well into my morning commute, waiting to get onto the freeway, when I noticed a school bus pulling up to a stop. At the stop there where two brightly dressed little girls with their father. As the bus approached the stop the little girls threw their hands up in the air and started dancing, clearly so excited to get on the bus. For some reason this really brightened my morning. Maybe it was just the fact that someone in this world was excited for their tasks for the day. But this got me thinking and you know what I too became excited for my day.

As my day continued it turned out to be one of my best days at work so far. And maybe it was because I am getting to know my coworkers and the work better. But maybe it was because of that simple thought during my morning commute. Either way I am grateful for those little girls who chose to dance as the bus came.

A photo of the gorgeous view on my drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment